Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9-11

Im really behind on these so Im combining the days I missed. To be honest we got so busy I went back to my old eating habits and only worked out one day. I took off three days instead of two. Im not making any excuses I messed up and thats that. I highly doubt I will see any lost weight or inches this week because I have been slacking. Its hard to totally relearn your lifestyle. Im not sure if anyone else is going through this....Its just hard. I know I want my body back and I know its better for me BUT its sooo easy to just grab a slice of pizza out of the fridge and go or run and grab a doughnut when I pump gas. I need to just remember to take time for myself. That is my battle taking time for me.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get where you're coming from. It's really easy to let go of the new/ healthier lifestyle. I have been through some really hard times myself (I mention it in my blog) and I am still struggling to get back on track. As I said it's easy to give up but staying focused is more rewarding. Let's stay positive! It is achievable, we can do this Sasha!!

    ReplyDelete