Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 17--Lasagna!

If most of you follow me on youtube you know I LOVE lazy lasagna. Typically I would make this meal with the regular items. This time I used all light or low fat ingredients with whole wheat noodles and it was AMAZING! Even my husband who is against healthy foods loved it! I have to say I enjoy eating healthy now. Along with my lasagna I had a large raw spinach salad with light Italian dressing. I love spinach salads and they are really good for you too. I managed to stay in my calorie goal even though I grabbed a slice of pizza while I was out. I couldn't help it I was starving! I seemed to be hungrier then usual today. Even water couldn't fix it. I ate past my cut off time because we were running late today but things happen. Today is my last off day so its back to heavy cardio tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment