Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 12

Yes! I am back on track and realized I have a lot more support then I thought! I stopped taking food photos because it got boring ha ha but I still log all my meals on myfitnesspal.com. If you haven't added me over there please do! My username is mom2ahandful. Yesterday I stayed on my feet all day cleaning. That in itself burned tons of calories AND I did my tummy tone dance it off workout. Thank you netflix for having awesome workout videos streaming! I've come to realize if I can have fun when I work out I want to do it longer and more often. Im sticking with dancing for now and see if that gets me anywhere. I've said this before I know I will mess up but as long as I get back up and try again thats all that matters. Im really not looking forward to weigh in on Friday. I know I gained the weight back :( Maybe I didn't but I just feel like I messed up so I probably did. I hope to get better at these blogs so please hang in there well I figure my blogging style out. I got the hang of vlogging and I used to blog all the time before that. Im sure it will come back and these will get better :) Thanks for following me on this journey and good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment