Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 7-Weigh-in week 1!


Jan. 14 2011--143.2
thigh 22.5

hips--42
waist--29.5
bust--36
arms--11



So I lost 4.2 pounds in a week and a half an inch everywhere but my arms :) Im doing good with watching my calories and exercising more. Its getting easier was the days go by. I really don't have much to update on today. I did a new workout 10 minute solution fat blasting dance mix and it was so much fun! Its an intermediate dance workout but as a beginner I could keep up. I love to dance so if I can have fun and burn calories I will workout more often. I did 50 minutes today PLUS I cleaned for 40 minutes. So I earned some calories back but didn't use them. I have made my food diary viewable to friends on myfitnesspal.com if you would like to add me please feel free! My name there is mom2ahandful. I made sure I ate more veggies and fruit today. Im still doing really bad about my water intake. Only 3 cups today but Im going to finish another cup before I fall asleep. Tomorrow I plan on doing the dance workout again tomorrow :) they have so many on netflix and I think I saw the 10 minutes solutions at walmart and target. Im so excited and proud of myself for getting this far! It feels weird now if I don't workout. Even my son gets into it with me. He will march around the room, jump side to side and run with me :) Nothing better then playing with your baby and getting a good workout ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment