Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 13

Today was a very productive day. I stayed busy cleaning the house. It was deep cleaning this week so everything got wiped down. It feels good to have the energy to clean the entire house without needing to stop and take a break! After that I shoveled the sidewalk. We got a couple inches of snow maybe 4. I could have stopped there but I also did my favorite 20 minute cardio workout. This dvd is so easy, doesn't take a long time to do and I can feel it working. My heart rate gets up there, I sweat and I can feel in it my stomach and legs. I've also stuck to my "diet" and its getting easier. I don't get that hungry anymore and can handle eating smaller meals without feeling like Im starving myself. I have to admit the first week was hard. I was sore, hungry and that just made me crabby. Bless my poor family for putting up with me ha ha. I hope everyone is doing great. I also want to give a special thank you to Zineb :) Thanks for the inspiration and kind words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment