Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 1

Today I was really good! Its 7 pm and I only consumed 1,044 calories and plan on getting a small snack when Im done here ; ) So here is my plan. I want to try and stay between 1,200-1,300 calories a day and workout for 30 minutes 5 days a week. Its going to be hard and Im sure I will fail sometimes. However I refuse to beat myself up if I do. I will just dust myself off and move on! Tonight we ordered in because of plumbing. Long story but basically we cant use the water for the night. So everyone else ordered hamburgers, cheesy fries and lots of other junk. It was really hard not to break down and grab some of my husbands fries or sneak a bit of the hamburger. I was even tempted to just order a burger and fries for myself but I was a good girl. I ordered a plain salad no dressing with grilled chicken. Usually I would dump dressing on top of my salads but I didn't! Im so proud of myself and Im not going to lie it was really hard. I felt like I was starving all day and wanted to just eat and eat. So heres to tomorrow! Grocery shopping to do :) and Im actually looking forward to it ha ha


Breakfast: Whole wheat peanut butter toast with a few raisins
Snack: oat and chocolate fiber bar
Lunch: pierogies and veggie mix
Snack: snack pack butterscotch
Dinner: Salad with grilled chicken (medium)
Snack: cashews

4 16 oz bottles of water. I added flavor packs to some because Im not a water fan :) Even adding those I stayed in my goal!

Total calories for today 1,208

Workout: 30 minutes of Denise Austin quick burn cardio DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment