Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 16--Chip Craving!

Today is an off day for me so no heavy cardio. We went grocery shopping and I bought tons of healthy items. I was a little upset because my fit and active cinna swirls were gone! They don't know if they are coming back or not. I also have a very bad chip craving so I ate some of my fit and active mini rice snacks. I purchased ranch, caramel and cheddar. The Caramel taste like caramel popcorn! So good and only 60 calories for 8 mini cakes! For dinner my husband had pigs in a blanket (hot dogs wrapped in croissants) but I stayed strong and had a 330 calorie meal. It was another fit and active enchilada meal with rice. I added a little sour cream and salsa but that really wasnt needed. You can find these fit and active products at Aldi food store. They're price is really good! Whole wheat noodles only 10 cents more then the white! I can eat right without spending a lot of money. Besides doing some slow walking I really haven't been that active. I can feel I am losing weight now. My jeans don't feel as tight as they used to which is always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment