Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 4

So Im back on track! I had all three meals and two snacks. Learning the right portions is really easy now. We are slowly getting rid of all the junk and unhealthy pasta and switching to low sugar, fat and calorie snacks and whole wheat items. Soon everyone (except LM) will be on 2% milk. We don't need the fat that whole milk has. We had an appointment around my snack time so I packed a small snack and water so I could eat after. Im glad I did because on the way home we got hit by some snow and had to go a lot slower then usual. Took over an hour to get back ha ha. I do have more energy but at the same time I feel sick in the mornings. I feel like I may not be eating enough calories for the activities I do. I set my activity level to lightly active and they suggest I eat 1,300 and I haven't. Plus once you workout or do heavy movement you can eat more calories if you wanted. This is all from myfittnesspal.com. Oh another great thing I like about that site. You can add all your recipes in and see how many calories each serving is! I eat more calories at dinner then any other meal. So I make sure my snacks and two meals are smaller in calories so I dont go over. If I do go over I just do a little extra to work it off :) So far so good! Not sure I lost any weight yet but we will find out day 7!

Breakfast: one egg, half wheat toast, half a banana
snack: 10 ranch rice chips (mini cakes)
Lunch: fit and active clam chowder
snack: 90 calorie quaker peanut butter chewy bar
Dinner: 2oz pork chop in creamy sauce, 1 cup mashed potatoes and 1 cup green beans

Total calories 1,207 (roughly) I know I didnt go over that too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment