Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 14--weigh in week 2!


Jan. 21 2011--142.8
Thigh--22.5
hip--41.5
waist--29.5
bust--35.5
arms--10.5
Stomach--39 (new measurment luvhandles)






Today's netflix workout Crunch cardio dance. I have to say I love Marie Forleo. She makes the moves so much fun to do. I might be buying her dvds because I enjoy them so much! Dancing is the best way for me to have fun and lose weight. Only thing that bothers me is my son ha ha He is notorious for shutting off the TV or xbox when I am in the middle of a workout. I usually workout during his nap time but for some reason he has been skipping naps or taking one when Im cooking dinner. So there are some days I can't workout around his naps. The kid keeps me going though! Breakfast this morning was light yogurt and frozen fruit :) only 125 calories! I try to stick with low calorie meals until dinner. I didn't lose much weight this week but I can blame that on my lack of motivation. I messed up but like I have said in the past Im not going to let that stop me! I did lose 0.4 pounds and a half an inch on a few things. I decided it was time to start measuring my tummy and love handles. Thats the big thing I'd like to see go down! However I'm pretty sure they will be the last to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment