Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 2

This morning I felt awful! I was sick to my stomach, my body hurt and I didn't even want to look at food. We had to go grocery shopping so I skipped breakfast which I know is really bad. Thats the one meal I shouldn't skip. Im pretty good about eating breakfast and dinner its lunch Im usually bad at. I skip it and snack all day. Its been really hard to change my habits and way of thinking. I have to say Im pretty happy that I didn't stop and grab something at a fast food place when we were out. Thats what I would have done in the past. Im already getting people trying to make me feel bad and hoping I fail. Luckily Aaron is there to support me :) At first he didnt think I would do it but I think he realizes Im serious this time. I never actually stopped eating "bad" just worked out. Sad thing is I NEVER ate this way when I was younger. I always drank 2% milk, lots of fruits and veggies and never had junk unless it was the holidays. I got married and that slowly fell apart. We ate worse and worse and I gained and gained. The stress didn't help but I can't blame it all on that. My motivation is sitting on my lap crying right now LOL he is a handful but he is what keeps me going everyday and he will be the one who makes me do this. Im not just doing this so I feel and look better. Im doing this for my son and future children. I want to be able to keep up with them and not worry about running out of energy.

That brings me to my next topic :) aging well. Today I saw this older women and when I say older I mean 60's 70's maybe. She was walking around in heels probably 2 inches high they were the cute heel boots you see girls wearing. The ones that go around the ankles and are suede or something. She was dressed head to toe in the cutes outfit and looked fit. I looked at Aaron and said thats how I want to be. Not walking around in frumpy cloths but still got that walk that I had in my 20s. Getting old scares me but getting old and being unhealthy scares me more. I don't want to look back and realize I should have done more for my health. So Im taking that older women and keeping her in my motivational tools. This isn't going to be a temporary change this is a lifestyle change.


Lunch: wood fire lean cuisine roasted garlic chicken pizza 330 calories.
Snack: water and fit & active snack 100
Dinner: lasagna and a piece of bread 590 water
snack:oats and peanut butter chewy bar & water


Workout: 4 miles of the leslie sansone walk at home DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment