Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 5

Today was an easy day really. Took two days off and I plan to workout the other five. Im always running around so as long as I stay moving on my off days I should be ok :) Learning how many calories you can eat for you activity level has been fun ha ha. On the days Im just sitting around doing nothing at all I eat 1,200 calories but on the days I workout and run around I can eat more calories depending on my activity level. So today I ate 1385 calories because I cleaned the house (heavy duty cleaning) and then did a 30 minute cardio. I have so much energy and get a lot more done now. Its still hard for me to remember to eat lunch but when I notice I get hungry I make myself stop and eat. I missed my morning snack but made up for it during lunch. I also haven't done the best on my water intake. Only got 4 cups in today but thats better then none! Only a couple more days and its time to step back on the scale. I don't feel like I lots any weight or inches but if I didn't thats ok too. I cant expect a miracle overnight. It took years to put it on and it may take years to take it back off. Im so ready to be able to wear jeans without the evil muffin top!


No comments:

Post a Comment