Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 6

Between sparkpeople and myfitnesspal I really like how easy myfitnesspal is to use! You can enter your recipes and it tells you how many calories there are in the dish per serving, helps you calculate the calories you are burning and gives you incentive to keep working out. After you finish your food diary for the day myfitnesspal tells you how much you will weigh in 5 weeks if you continue the way you are! However the plus about sparkpeople there are more forums and groups to join. So a lot more support there and they also have amazing recipes! Today I cleaned up and did my 25 minute cardio so I burned roughly 188-200 calories and only ate 550 so far. I still have dinner and my evening snack but by the time Im done there I will have reached my 1200-1300 goal for the day. Tomorrow I weigh in and I really don't feel like I have lost any weight or inches but Im not going to let that stop me. Im going to keep going until I get the results I want :) The added energy I have is worth it! 


Breakfast: hard boiled egg, wheat toast & colby cheese
snack: 90 calorie chewy bar peanut butter
Lunch: ham and cheese on wheat with mustard
Dinner: creamy cheesy chicken cooking in the crockpot
4 cups of water today plus two flavor packs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment