Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 18--Meals

I get asked frequently what I eat everyday. I'm still learning but sparkpeople has so many great ideas its helped a lot. I try to look for healthy alternatives to ingredients I used to use and healthier snack ideas. Some amazing low calorie snacks I LOVE are quakers mini delights and mini rice cakes. If you have an aldi near you you may be able to find the generic version fit and active. They both taste the same to me. I was supposed to work out today but got very busy. Today a lot was thrown at me unexpectedly. I had to help dig my mother in law's car out, take my dog to the vet, taxes and house hold frustrations. By the time I ate dinner it was to late and I was far too tired to get motivated. Thats why I usually work out in the afternoon before my body is ready to rest. To make up for my lack of exercise today Im going to do a double work out tomorrow. Even though I messed up on my exercise I still stuck to my calorie intake goal. I can tell my jeans are starting to feel bigger and I have to wear a belt! My husband can also see it in my stomach which makes me feel good :) There really isn't much to update on today so I will post my meals below :) If you want more daily meals please let me know in the comments!


Breakfast
Ham and cheese omelette--250 calories

Lunch
fresh spinach salad with a cup of lasagna--407 calories

Dinner 
Progresso low sodium chicken noodle soup-- 1 can 180 calories

Snacks
snickers peanutbutter 
I know bad choice! 250 calories for both squares
and quakers cinnamon strudels rice bites






No comments:

Post a Comment