Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 22--feeling lazy

Im not sure why but today I have no energy. I just want to lay around and look at the mess my toddler created. However I know eventually its going to bother me and I will be cleaning it up ha ha Still not sure what work out I want to do today. I need to look into some more cardio workouts. I like to mix them up so my body doesn't get used to it. I really don't want to plateau again. Last time I tried this I was stuck at 135 so Im getting a little worried. I finished my food dairy today because I already know whats for dinner :) I've started meal planning all my meals. Before I would worry about dinner and that it. Now I figure out everything so I don't go over my calories.



Breakfast
Wheat waffle with applesauce 

Lunch
Leftover salsa chicken on a tortilla 

Snack
Had several of these :)



Exercise 
calorie burn
This one kicked my butt! Could only do 25 minutes LOL

Dinner
pork chop, potatoes and mostly veggies


No comments:

Post a Comment