Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 3

I had a lot more energy today even without much sleep :) My son had a doctors appointment and we were running late so I didn't grab breakfast again. I know I know bad! After his appointment we walked around Sams club and target before grabbing something to eat. We decided McDonlads because it has a play area. I was really good bought a 10 piece nugget meal and shared it with LM. Only ate five nuggets and a handful of fries, 300 calories tops! Then after that I ran around the play area and crawled through the tunnels for 20 minutes or so. I have to say before I would have to stop and take a break but this time I was fine! I guess my energy level is picking up which is AWESOME!  I had a small meal to make up for the missed breakfast and then a small dinner around 6:30pm. Its hard when you are out running around to eat every two hours. Below I will add my food diary and "workout" for the day. All in all this working out and watching what I eat is easier then I thought. Forgot to mention I don't eat after 8pm or before 8am. Thats what works best for me and it keeps me from snacking all day :)


5 nuggets and some fries
lean pocket artichoke, spinach chicken on whole grain with a medium banana
Roughly 1.5 cups of lasagna
low fat chocolate chunk chewy bar

Coming to a total of 1,260 calories for the day.

Workout: Spent an hour walking around and 20 minutes playing with my son. Keeping up with a toddler in the play area can make you sweat! Today is an off day for me so no hard cardio :) but I still made sure I was some what active. Oh and I did laundry ; )

Hope you all are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment