Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 54

Man did we get busy this week! I cant even remember what I ate and totally ran out of time to blog. I've been rearranging the house and trying to make it more a home. Does anyone else get tired of the same old look after awhile? ha ha so thats been my workouts moving furniture, shopping and running after my very busy toddler. Im also cleaning and cooking :) even when we have ate out this week I make sure to get the healthier choice like just chicken nuggets and a drink no fries. Before I would eat the meal plus some of my sons happy meal! Now we split a meal or I just get something small :) I realized I dont have to push myself to lose weight I just have to stick with what Im doing and throw in cardio when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment