Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 68

Feeling pretty good today :) I've been up since 4am with TONS of energy. Laundry has been going and the house is just about clean. Im even going through closets and getting rid of things! Its supposed to be nice today so I hope to take my son to the park or at least let him run outside for a little bit. We got to enjoy the weather yesterday too!

Breakfast today was two eggs and two slices of bacon. I missed bacon so I went ahead and had some. Cant have anymore but I'll burn it off before the day is done! I added a small glass of orange juice. I've been forgetting lunch because I get so wrapped up in other things going on. So I make sure to have a large breakfast now. My new meal plan goes like this: large breakfast, small lunch, Dinner and then a snack if there is room. That keeps me full all night so Im not waking from hunger and Im full all day after my big breakfast. Its working!

No comments:

Post a Comment