Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 74--In a funk

Im feeling annoyed today. Im so tired of the breakfast and lunches I've been eating. Its the same thing everyday. I've run out of ideas!! Its usually eggs, toast, wheat bagel or oatmeal for breakfast and sandwiches, salad or soup for lunch. Im in a funk and need some new ideas. Dinner isnt a big deal I rotate meals enough that we dont get bored. My son had mac and cheese and I was soooo tempted to eat some. Its getting hard for me to avoid the foods I want so badly. Now that Im so close to the 120's why am I doing this??? What's going on in my head! I feel like Im trying to sabotage myself.....I havent done a good workout in a couple days. I just have no motivation right now. I rather sit in front of the tv and munch on food. I know if I do I will regret it and feel like poo so I wont but its tempting! I might try to get up and squeeze a workout in before I have to cook dinner. I think I might try to do a light workout in the morning and a heavy cardio in the evening. We shall see....I just hope I get out of this funk......

No comments:

Post a Comment