Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 76--Not weighing in week 12

This week I decided to skip my weigh in. I feel like I may have gained some water weight so Im staying away from the scale. I can see a change in my body but I still feel blah. I got some love handles that just wont go away and the scale is bouncing from 131-132 so Im not sure whats going on. Its that time again so maybe thats it. Im not going to lie I have indulged on chocolate and that could be the cause too. Went over my calories a few days and Im owning up to it. However yesterday I did a 22 minutes tone/cardio workout. Thats two more minutes then I could do. Im celebrating the little victories! Im back on track with charting my food and going to workout again. I have my ipod ready to go for running once the weather gets better. Its snowing right now :( I think the cardio/toning is fun I can feel it and thats what I need now!

No comments:

Post a Comment