Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 73

Im so proud of myself! I had a birthday party to go to and I avoided the soda and cupcakes! I did have some mcdonalds but only ate half the sandwich and didnt touch the fries. I skipped breakfast because the party was so far and I was running late. Plus I get car sick and didnt want to get sick LOL I ran, climbed and jumped around for two hours ha ha. The day before that I took my son to the park and ran around for an hour and Monday I racked my yard and tried to level out the mess that was made when we dug up the pipes.....Im a little shaky today so I asked my friends on facebook and they think iron. So Im going to eat some eggs and spinach for breakfast and probably something with hamburger for dinner. My body is a little sore from all this activity but its a good sore. Not sure when I will step on the scale again. I have a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment