Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 64

Ok so I was bad and didnt take pictures of what I ate today! Im probably going to away from here until Wednesday. I usually take Sun-Tue. off for family time. Im sill staying in my calories 1200-1300 :) so Im doing great! Losing about a pound a week and its amazing!!!! Just going back to the way I ate before I was pregnant is doing wonders for me. I was overeating because I was used to the few extra calories I needed for pregnancy. Im not really doing much working out just my usual activity level. However if I go over calories or know I have a day where I will eat more like the fair or a birthday party I will work out the day before and after to make up for it :) I love it and I can see a big difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment