Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 49 Weigh in week 7

Im a little frustrated today. I managed to maintain weight for two weeks the scale wont budge! However I did lose an inch in my thighs and 1/2 an inch in my stomach. Im not sure if Im building muscle, plateauing or if its water weight. Im not giving up and going back to eating bad. Greasy, buttery foods now make me sick. Im just going to have to push myself a little harder and workout longer 20 minutes a day is not cutting it anymore! Im also going to cut back on carbs a little more then I was. They still fit into my calorie goal but I think that may be holding me back too. So here is to losing weight next week!

Breakfast
Raisin banana muffin with a cup of red seedless grapes--190

Lunch



Snack 


Dinner

Snack 

Workouts
pilates
40 minutes

salsa
25 minutes (hard to follow but should get the hang of it soon)

Well I ended up snacking after dinner! I was starving and water was not helping. Im annoyed because I don't let myself eat after 7pm but I couldnt sleep....Lets hope the extra 300 calories in snacks I ate wont make a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment