Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 32

First I want to say Im so proud of myself! I have stuck with my new lifestyle and didn't go back to the much easier one. I have worked out and ate right for a month!! I forgot to take a photo of my breakfast but I had half a bagel thin, 1 egg and a cup of orange juice. Snack was a few fit and active cheddar rice cake minis :) Didn't have a lot of snacks because Im having a big dinner. If I have a small dinner I wake up hungry and cant sleep. So this works best for me!

Lunch
Flatbread light italian herb, ham, cheese and light ranch dressing 275 calories
Exercise  
25 minutes (warm up and first circuit)

Im still working on making my way to the second part. Once I feel I can breeze through the first then on to the second :) Thats more toning anyway and right now I want to focus on weight loss then toning!

Dinner
 Egg noodles, chicken and a veggie mix.

Calories today 1260

No comments:

Post a Comment