Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 37

So I didn't take any pictures today. Didn't eat much but I know I went over my calories again. Thats ok though because I plan on doubling up my workouts to make up for my two day vacation. I have to let myself have fun but still remember I cant do this everyday or those 9 pounds I already lost will come right back again. Thats my struggle. Not eating everything yummy everyday. I have to say I have found healthy foods that are oh so yummy too! I'll list my favorites below since I slacked on photos today :( Remember to treat yourself sometimes or you will go on a crazy binge and feel awful! I took a bit of fried chicken and had to spit it out ha ha the amount of grease made me gag! Something new because I LOVED fried chicken before this lifestyle change! So instead of fried chicken I grabbed my Progresso light soup :) 


Favorite healthy stuff!
  • Greek yogurt! (remember to stir before you eat!)
  • baby carrots with low fat cottage cheese
  • Grapes oh do I love these
  • Homemade muffins (I know how much and what are in these)
  • Omelets! 
  • Flatbread pizza
  • Flatbread wraps
  • Chicken (so much you can do with chicken)
  • Turkey pepperoni
  • Spinach salad
  • Salad
  • Light ranch and italian dressing!
  • Quaker 90 calorie mini delights, rice mini cakes and chewy bars
  • Thomas thin bagels
  • Water with low or 0 calorie flavor packs
So thats all I can think of at this time. There are so many yummy health food out there :) and I have managed to trick my anit-health food family into enjoying them! Of course I did the here its no different then once they ate it I would ask if they tasted any difference. No has always been the answer or I get WOW this was amazing today! Ha ha so that just goes to show even making little changes will make a big difference in your life. Light or low fat ingredients with whole wheat instead of the regular pastas and breads. Losing weight and getting healthy is a challenge but if you are ready you can do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment