Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 28-Weigh in week 4!

Feb. 4 2011--139.0
Thigh-21.5
hips--40.5
waist--29
bust--34.5
arms--11
stomach--38
Im a little annoyed because I only lost .8 pounds but I think its due to the AF. I must be hanging on to water weight. If not then Im already starting to plateau which is what Im afraid of! Im not going to let the slow down upset me some weight is better then none. Lets hope next week I see a little more then this though or I may just get disappointed.

Yesterday I made low calorie muffins :) and Im surprised how good they are! Everyone loved them and its hard to get this family to eat right ha ha. I made several different versions. Banana, Cinnamon banana raisin and Blueberry banana. All under 90 calories! I wrapped each muffin in a little plastic wrap and stuck them in a freezer bag. I labeled the bag with the calories for each muffin and what type was in the bag. My favorite so far is the cinnamon which is only 85 calories! I think these will be a favorite for awhile!  


Breakfast
1 egg, applesauce & blueberry muffin

Snack

Lunch 
leftovers but half the amount

snack
Low fat cottage cheese 1 cup and one roma tomato with pepper
Exercise
tummy tone


Dinner
Homemade chicken pocket. Chicken and veggies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment