Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pushed myself

Picture taken 1/31/13


Today I had to push myself even though I didn't want to. I can't find my weights so thats upsetting and then I step on the scale to see I jumped up 4 pounds! Out of desperations I grabbed my measuring tape and had a sigh of relief. I lost half an inch in my stomach. So even though my scale isnt my friend today the measuring tape is!


I forced myself to get to working out and Im on day 7! Its getting a little easier and today I was finally able to get through 10 minutes without stopping. Thats tells me my endurance is picking up woot woot go me :) Im having fun with the 90 day program. I also did an extra pilates workout for my hips, thighs and butt. Thats my biggest problem area....


Past few days I've stayed in my calorie goal and I've done my workouts everyday. Even though I wanted to take a day off I didnt allow myself. I know if I do I wont get back to it the next day. So instead I took it slow and didnt over do it. Feeling proud but at the same time could throw that scale out the window ha ha


<3
Sasha


Here's my workout summary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment