Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lost an inch!

Today I got curious and decided to measure myself. I did this after breakfast so I didn't expect much. Everything measured the same BUT to my surprise I lost an inch in my stomach love handle area! Yep you better believe Im taking the small victory :) I hope to have my scale soon. Need to make my way to the store. For some reason when I try to upload pictures its not finding them. Until I figure out why I wont be able to post pictures of my food. For now I'll just have to log it on here with just writing I know boring :(

Breakfast
Two hard boiled eggs and 10 grape tomatoes

Lunch
Small bowl of chili (no cheese or sour cream)

Dinner
Taco bake over fritos
Ok I was going to do brown rice but caved! Even though I did do fritos I stayed in my calorie count and only went over fat by 22. Something that can be easily burned off :) Stayed in the green on my carbs too so pretty happy with myself!

Snack
Grape tomatoes and cottage cheese

Total calories
1200

Water
2 cups really bad today! Going to try and chug two more before bed to keep me full. Find if I do this Im not waking up hungry at night.

Day 3 of the program Im doing was a rest day. So instead I just repeated day 1 because I was so pumped to work out I didnt want to just sit around. Also had the energy to shampoo my carpets and do a scrub down of the walls ha ha Yep feeling great already and it hasnt even been a week! Heres to tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment