Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Water weight!

Day 8




So that four pound gain was all water weight :) thats why I stress you don't ever feel defeated when you step on the scale. Your weight will jump up and down and I have to remind myself of this all the time. If you find weighing yourself only causes anxiety only limit yourself to a weigh in once a week or every two weeks. I weigh myself daily because thats what works for me :) it keeps me motivated wether the scale goes up or down. However I do lean more on my measurements then my weight.


Here's an example of my breakfast for the past week. I've been rotating these meals and they're under 200 calories! Which for me works out great. I know some people like to cut the yolk but I prefer to keep it in there. Do whats best for your body and remember not everyone fits in the same box. Also the white bread is rare in my diet. I've replaced that with veggies or fruit and I'll do more post like this soon. As for the oat meal I use old fashion oats cooked in water. I do add a TINY bit of 2% milk and when I say tiny I mean a teaspoon or two thats it. Adding the peaches, steamed apples, blueberries or applesauce with a little cinnamon helps sweeten the oatmeal up. Those are my favorite ways to make oatmeal! As for scrambles I love adding green pepper and mrs. dash seasoning no salt because it give it a crunch and flavor I like. I also avoid any salt! Never add salt to my eggs or oatmeal.



As for lunch it can vary but lately I've been loving my southern style chicken breast with broccoli. Taste just like a cordon blue kinda meal but only a 250 calories and it fills me up. Now the ham sandwich is lean smoked ham and only mustard. I had a side salad with low fat ranch and that was just a drizzle. Added my mrs dash again to the salad and it makes a big difference. The other meal I love is tuna salad. All I had was mayo so I used only 4 tablespoons for three cans of tuna added my green pepper and onion. Ate on a flatbread wrap and used some mustard to add flavor. Peaches are canned in 100% of their own juice too which is good. I'd love to do fresh but they dont last around here. Canned and frozen are more practical for our family and where we live.


My workout today was 25 minutes of circuit training and 30 of aerobics. Im on my 6 cup of water so Im still doing good with my water intake. Much better then the four I was doing three days ago! Past few days I've been getting the full 8!


No comments:

Post a Comment