Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back on track!

Im so happy to say Im back on track :) Im down to 126.8 pounds and feeling great. I dont miss the junk food like I thought I would. I crave the good stuff now :) Its amazing how far I've come. Everyone has asked me how I've lost the weight. My answer you have to want it! I can say I wish I was smaller but until I started saying I will be smaller it didnt work. You have to be determined and want it! Dont let anything keep you from loving your body!!!!

As most of you know I will be leaving for vacation in a few days. Its going to be hard to eat right but I'll do my best. Once I get back I'll start logging my food on here again. That way you can see what I eat :) So until I get settled back into a routine I wont be posting again until late august 

No comments:

Post a Comment