Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back from vacation

I've been back from vacation for a few days but didnt really get back on track until today. I weighed in at 129.2 this morning so thats a 3 pounds gain. Much better then I thought! That should be easy to work off :) I enjoyed my vacation and ate whatever BUT I did stop when I was full and tried not to eat just because. We had so much fun but its time to get back to working out and back to life! So I'm starting my food diary again. A few of you wanted to see what I do and eat :) I try to stay in a 1250 calorie diet with LOTS of water. I'll add photos of what I ate at the end of the day!

Breakfast


snack

Lunch



Dinner
four cheese lasagna helper two cups 600 calories
Total calories today 1241
Total exercise None. I have a head cold so its hard to get motivated :( Going to try tomorrow to do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment